We’re looking for a copywriter/marketer who can run Lowbrow’s ecommerce experience smoothly + grow online sales through content marketing.
- Manage shop orders and customer service issues with CS team
- Write and grow our bi-monthly newsletter
- Ideate and conceptualize social media content
- Create content for social media (mostly Reels)
- An eye for composition
- An eye for design
- Clear communication skills
- A gut that understands how to sell
- Basic leadership skills
- Adaptability because work can be chaotic
- Can capture clear and engaging smartphone videos
- SSS and Philhealth
- ~80% remote work
- Salary range: P18,000–30,000 net, depending on your skills
- Free nonfiction books (if you actually read them!)
- A positive and supportive culture without toxic people
Not to scare you, but make sure...
- You like challenges.
- Without bragging, you think you can do better than most.
- You can take hard feedback.
- You can figure things out without much help.
- You can handle high freedom and high expectations.
How to apply
- Fill out this copywriting test.
- Attach your CV.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline: “Content & Ecommerce Manager / Your Name”